Thursday, April 14, 2011

[ Swearing In ]

I, RISSA COFFEE BEAN CINNAMON ROLL TWO-NICORN,* do solemnly swear
that I will maintain allegiance to the Harem of Bill Kaulitz.
I will support his love of tattoos and obey the Kama Sutra and the orders
of the duly constituted Man-doll therein.
I will do no mockery of vegetables, nor consent to the doing of any in the harem.
I will wittingly and willingly promote metal studs and leather jackets
and give aid to the skinning of furry animals (PETA alert!) and consent to the same.
I will delay no Man-doll for money or malice, and will conduct myself as a Harem Wife according to the best of my hormones and indiscretions with all good fidelity
as well to the harem as to the twin brother Tom (and their dogs).

And I impose upon myself this voluntary obligation without any (underwear), mental reservation or purpose of evasion.

SO HELP ME, BILL KAULITZ.

~~~

If I had my way this is how my oath would have read. But alas, the occassion of my oathtaking beckoned that I be serious for once.

The ceremony was very quick and solemn, happening in all of one and a half hours. Black robe was worn during the entire event and cameras were not allowed inside the hall. It was pretty much scientology without the razzle and dazzle of Hollywood. Plus humidity, humidity, humidity. Just kidding.

(Dress--Mango. Blazer--Works. Shoes--Forever 21. Bag--CMG)

No comments:

Post a Comment