Thursday, June 18, 2009

The 8-Hour Road Trip

Hallo!
We took a road trip last weekend, crossed four cities, sat through one-hour traffic jams in the highway (thanks to road widening projects) and stopped by a local coffee shop in Davao. Final destination: Uncle and Aunt's 25th Wedding Anniversary in General Santos City.

I love costume jewelry but some of them can be pretty expensive. Good thing there's a local arts and crafts store in our area that sells inexpensive ones, like the big white one I'm wearing in the photo above. It was made by local artisans using an indigenous material (or I suppose), shells. The other ring I got from Celine store in Glorietta. I love the leaf motif on it.

The purple-ish brown leather bag is a nightmarket find. Nobody but me wanted the bag as it was very dusty and shabby. When I saw it, I knew it would become my last minute carry-all. Four external pockets--pure love.
I hate to admit it but these flats have become my favorite for travels and marathon window shopping. I never knew "wash and wear" could be said of any shoe until these flats came along. (I'm not swearing off heels though.)

This is the new place or tambayan in Davao which serves yummy yummy yummycoffee delights at Php 75 pesos per cup, half the price at Starbucks or Bo's!
Sisterazzi M, danke!

Congratulations to Tito Teng and Tita Abeth!

No comments:

Post a Comment