Monday, July 20, 2009

What This Girl Wants

...is this boho chic blouse that's roomy, breezy and super comfy. I would have bought it in a heartbeat if my mother didn't tell me to be wise in my spending. thanks , Ma, I needed the extra shopping conscience. (Pictures taken inside the changing room of a cute shop here in CDO called What A Girl Wants)

What I took home is this gray (ok, I admit I am not in love with this "color") sweater, sold at a very big discount because of a small tear at the seam. Sister M, that blur of a witch in the photo, said that the tear was not noticeable and that I shouldn't worry about looking too shabby:

Meet the crew of the restaurant I often go to for sinful desserts:

Caffeine love circa 2009:

2 comments:

  1. The sweater looks so lovely on you!
    looks like you had fun :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks lovelies! I can't wait to see the rest of your "7 Deadly Sins" series. Great job girls!

    ReplyDelete