Friday, July 24, 2009

Weekend!

I'm so glad the week is over. So far it has been an unproductive week as my new case assignment involved a very complicated conflict over a piece of land. Do not allow me to elaborate. A piece of advice though: Please please please get a lawyer and execute a Last Will and Testament. It is for EVERYBODY's peace. Seriously.
(Dress--Alano; Shoes--Parisienne by SM)

Since the internet connection at home is going crazy and I needed to catch up on my online fangirling, I decided to go to the coffee shop to get free wifi.

Last night, sisterazzi and I went to the nightmarket again and I found this dress made of 100% yummy yummy cotton. I love the orange/brown combination of the ethnic print. I was so happy to have found it because it's a dress I can wear to the office--right skirt length, pattern is not too loud, etc. etc. A cardigan or a structured jacket over it will make a nice outfit. Agree or disagree?

Meanwhile, below are pictures of how an overcast morning at home looked like.


Toodle-doo!

2 comments:

  1. Soo coooool!! Your print dress is so gorgeous Ah, African prints are so cool and fun and full of movement. And the shoes. I want!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we love your entire outfit :] that print looks great on you!

    and we hope your case assignment worked out well!

    -Noelle + Kendy

    ReplyDelete