Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy Mayan Apocalypse, Everyone!

[Top--Bayo. Shorts--Forever 21. Bag--Mags. Brogues--Zara]

I'm back in my hometown for, how long, I have no idea, but I'm going to be staying here indefinitely. The environment is much more favorable here, healthwise.

I'm going to miss my pad in the metro (nicknamed Orange Walls) as most of my time was spent inside that room when I wasn't at work or out to discover secret hot spots in the city. Oh the memories-- including, but not limited to, reuniting with a new-ish old friend, parting ways with another, setting off my alcoholic tolerance, laughing and crying over a heartache.

I couldn't thank the universe enough for what a great year 2011 has been-- not perfect, just a stirring mix of the good, the ugly and the coffee-worthy.

I hope you all have a lovely year ahead of you.
Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment