Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Harem Wife #2 in Black

Hello world! I'm looking forward to watching Alice in Wonderland this weekend with my best friend. I hope he shows up. If not, I will just hang out at the coffee shop, watch people and fight the temptation to eat more than my necessary fill. Sigh. I must admit to loving the roast vegetable sandwich at Starbucks which my Zwillingscchwester, a.k.a Harem Wife #1, introduced me to while I was at her place last weekend. The foccaccia bread was divine! Oh, did I tell you how much fun we had shopping and fangirling? Vielen Dank, Issa K., for welcoming me into your home.Black is quite a staple in my closet. No shoe pic for now as I was wearing my ugly flipflops. A crime. I know. Meanwhile, here are some pics of my guilt-free treats.
Coffee cheesecake at CBTL. Best cheesecake everrrrr. Since I'm on a coffee abstinence for forty days and forty nights, my craving would have to wait til this lent season is over. (Dress: Mango; Belts: Calliope; Ring: Sisters. Bag: Mags Closet)

2 comments:

  1. gorgeous outfit!i love black! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you jing! looking forward to more of your new sassy finds.

    ReplyDelete