Sunday, August 22, 2010

Bolang Kristal (Crystal Ball)

I might just look into a crystal ball and predict your future-- Teutonic Twin Boys fighting for paternity to your twelve illegitimate children. Oops, I'm sorry, I was predicting mine.

I don't know what's going on with my outfit here, but this is what happens when you're in wifebeaters and nothing else and your over-imaginative sister thinks up a way to amuse herself by making you Princess Caraboo for a day with whatever stuff she has in her luggage. Uhm, totally not do-able in the tropics.

By the way, I've been having problems uploading pictures from flickr, reason why you'd have t squint y
our eyes through the ones seen here.

I have been very busy with, erm, life lately and will continue to be until the end of this month. I wish October will come sooner because Tin, Twin and I have a date with John Mayer on the 1st. Harem Wives Night! It'll be fun (waiting for John to go onstage while us three mercilessly pick on Aiza Seguerra's "tito" playing of "tito" music)*

I better get going-- it's a crime to keep my Teutonic Twin Boys** waiting.
*"Tito" music simply means the songs your uncle sings in the shower or when he's drunk . I learned this from Tin who, in turn, heard it from Tado, the guru of all gurus.

** Tom and Bill Kaulitz of Tokio Hotel, 2008 and 2010 (above). Yes, they're identical twins. Get used to it. Hehehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment