Saturday, November 13, 2010

Purr, My Kitteh

Wowzah.

Hold your giggles. This is not yet THE greatest nasal flare in the world. But watch out for it.

It's been decades since my last post as I have been having problems with flickr. I decided to upload photos straight from my PC and see how they'd look in this and future posts. Work schedule has been real tight and toxic, so I'm on a speed wagon and I am still finding ways to "streamline" tasks.

Last Friday I dropped by Rockwell's Moonlit Bazaar and found almost everything to my liking. The clothes, most especially. I'm going back on the 2nd Moonlit Bazaar night which is on December 10th. I hope I'd find more quirky things to decorate myself with. It's Christmas--treat yourself like a tree and start decorating! Haha.


Here are some of my bazaar finds:

Cat print top by SummerSault, Gray canvas shoes for Papang, lace oxfords from Ichigo

...and current mood setter, Marilyn earrings.

Happy Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment